Directions from the Triad:
- Take I-40 West to Winston-Salem; then take US 421 North.
- Follow US 421 North to I-77 North.
- Follow I-77 North for approximately 9 miles, then take exit #83 (Hwy. 21 N - Sparta).
- Continue on Hwy 21 North for another 28 miles or so until you reach Sparta .
- At the second stoplight, take a left onto Hwy. 18 South towards Laurel Springs.
- Follow Hwy. 18 South for approximately 11 miles, then take a left
onto Elk Knob Road (SR 1143) at Jct. 113.
- Follow Elk Knob Road for about 0.3 mile; take the first driveway to
the right, 102 Thistle Meadow. Look for signs.
Directions from Charlotte:
- We're only two hours away from Charlotte!
- Take I-77 North until you get to exit #83, then follow the directions above.
Directions from the Blue Ridge Parkway:
- Take state road 1143 (Elk Knob Road) from milepost 246.
- Follow Elk Knob Road for about 2.5 miles; look for a big red barn
in a meadow on the left side of the road.
- Turn left into the driveway, 102 Thistle Meadow (be careful - there's a sharp turn to
the right where the driveway is located) once you're sure no one is
coming around the curve.